Later today I’m going to the DEA Museum (yes, that’s a thing), so that should provide great material. I’m loaded up on allergy drugs, so God knows if I can write anything today. For now I thought I’d link to the best of the things I saw on the internet this week (all the cough medicine in the world can’t make me mess up links…hopefully).
- Marion Barry losing his mind over paying his parking tickets.
- Don’t you just love it when people ask you questions about why you’re single? Oh, right. Probably not.
- But you probably do love it when Obama sings top 100 songs to us.
- Rand Paul hauled ass when confronted by a DREAMer, and Colbert killed it with his Rand Paul-eo diet.
- I posted on my page a photographer’s experience with having a photo used without permission, and then a monkey had the same problem.
- I found the best article for helping American Ebola patients in the US.
- Lastly, Facebook has now decided everyone should use their stupid app that lets them access your microphone so they can tell when you’re watching Archer, when you’re having sex with your wife, when you’re singing to yourself while you’re home alone, when you’re yelling at your kids, whatever.